Since childhood, I have loved moving my body and the practice of coaching others to do the same. In 2009, I gained my first fitness-related certification, and since then have developed a movement and teaching practice, with accompanying qualifications that include bodyweight and gymnastics strength and conditioning, resistance training, stretching, remedial massage, Stick Mobility and Kinstretch.
I work closely with the Strength and Mobility team at our Bruce studio to prepare and instruct ten or more classes (Strength, Stretch and Stick Mobility) on a weekly basis, as well as leading regular workshops (both in person and online). As a certified Personal Trainer, I also provide small group and personal training by creating bespoke programs for diverse clientele, delivered onsite at Strength and Mobility or offsite, online, outdoors and/or at client preferred locations.
My services include:
- Personal or small-group training
- $90 per session (60 minutes) for up to four participants.
- Personalised strength and conditioning programs
- Posture and functional assessment
- Group fitness class programming and delivery
- Stick Mobility
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science, University of Canberra
- Certificate IV Personal Training, 2021
- Advanced Diploma in Remedial Massage, 2017
- Level 1, Kinstretch Instructor, 2020
- Stick Mobility, 2019
- Certificate III Fitness, 2009
I am fully insured, maintain Senior First Aid (including CPR) and am a professional member of Fitness Australia and the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT), Australia.